Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome to my cooking & good health blog. I am so happy you found me! I am Sailaja , your host. My blog is to provide vast variety of ideas & recipes for healthy cooking and share good life. Want to share your opinion or comments please feel free to contact me at sailusfood [at] gmail [com].

Well my tryst with Ayurveda is amazing...Will share some results I had from Ayurvedic cooking. Its so simple and I believe everyone should be aware of the secrets of Ayurveda and herbs. Indian food spices nutritive and medicinal value is so immense and protects our health.

You will find a lot of Andhra flavor in my blog. Hoping to build a food & home remedies resource blog filled with recipes, cooking tips and ideas related to Indian food.

No comments: